(Refresher) CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Please note: this qualification will be withdrawn on 28 April 2017.
More information can be found on the Voluntary Surrender of Recognition page.
This qualifications has been designed to provide a simple and concise update of health and safety to candidates holding the CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
Who needs this qualification?
All candidates who have taken the CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace are recommended to take a refresher course three years after completion.
Why is this training important?
- Refresh learner's knowledge of health and safety
- Complete the CIEH Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification portfolio
- Encourage best practice within the workplace
- Understand responsibilities placed on employers and their employees
- Appreciate how individuals can take a personal responsibility for health and safety
- Understand the importance of health and safety procedures, systems and rules
- Appreciate the effect that workplace equipment and task design can have on health and safety
Useful links for trainers and centres