CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
Please note: this qualification will be withdrawn on 31 January 2017.
More information can be found on the Voluntary Surrender of Recognition page.
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail will benefit anyone working in a supervisory position in a food retail outlet.
Who needs this qualification?
- Managers and supervisors in retail businesses of all sizes
- Particularly relevant for those who have to develop or monitor HACCP-based food safety management procedures and systems
Why is this training important?
Anyone working in a supervisory position within a food business is accountable for food safety. It is vital that they have the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
Successful completion of this training programme and assessment will enable learners to understand:
- How food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
- The application and monitoring of good hygiene practice
- How to implement food safety management procedures
- The role of supervision in food safety management procedures
Useful links for trainers and centres