Consultancy - Consultants
We are a professional consultancy and project delivery service specialising in bespoke training, regulatory enforcement, compliance and capacity building projects. We are engaged in the provision of needs led consultancy to commercial organisations, both within the UK and internationally. Benefits of becoming a CIEH consultant include:
- The opportunity to build your experience and career by working on large projects with national and international clients.
- New clients provided and project opportunity sourcing and proposal development done on your behalf by the CIEH, saving you time and money.
- Outsourcing administration and project management responsibilities to the Advisory Services team, allowing you to focus on your area of expertise.
We are currently seeking exceptional environmental health, protection and management consultants to work in partnership with the CIEH on a range of exciting new initiatives. We are recruiting subject matter experts in:
- Fire safety, risk assessment and control
- Noise assessment
- Operational and service development and systems audit
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Pest control management
- Air quality management and IPPC
- Water quality
- Food safety
- Public health control
- Health and wellbeing
- Business risk, crisis management and emergency planning
For more information and to register your interest, email email@example.com